Monday 16 February 2015

Dream 365

'My Housemate's New Boyfriend'
Dream date: 12 February 2015
During an afternoon nap, I had a False Awakening, although I did not realise it at the time, and thought I was actually awake. I could hear someone hoovering (vacuuming) the carpet downstairs (or in my next-door neighbour's house, I could not specifically locate the noise). In the 'dream' (thinking I was actually awake) I got out of bed and went downstairs. It was daytime. The downstairs (lounge and kitchen area) of my house was really messy, with belongings and shopping bags littered all over. My housemate, BG was cleaning and hoovering. I asked her what was going on. She showed me a laptop, on which a Facebook or other social network profile and instant messenger/chat window was open. The text was in pink type and related to a male named 'Clint' (a dream character). BG told me that she was having an affair with Clint and he was coming over to visit her, hence the tidying of the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment