Thursday 3 September 2015

Dream 481

'Everything is Mobile Data'
Dream date: 21 August 2015

Scene 1: A Train (Location Unknown) - Day
I was on a crowded train, travelling through the countryside. MS (an ex-boyfriend - my first, when I was a teenager) and SW (a male school friend with whom I am still in regular contact) were with me on the train. I was using my mobile phone - playing one of the games which come on it - and asked: 'How do I stop using my mobile data?' (I meant 'how do I prevent myself from running up charges on my mobile from using more than my contracted internet quota?') MS said: 'Everything is mobile data'.

I then worried about an academic (legal) conference which I had applied to (to present a research paper) in real-life just before I went to sleep and had this dream (at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow). I needed to find the details about the conference, and assumed that they were contained in one of the free magazines which are published and distributed on trains by the transport company. I got up from my seat and went looking for one of these free magazines. I approached one tables which have 4 seats, 2 on either side, and saw there was a magazine there. The seats were empty, but on the table was an overflowing ashtray and a pile of vomit. I was disgusted by this sight, and then realised that the information about the conference was contained in an email in my inbox and I could access it from a computer after my journey ended. 

TIME: 04:00 - 12:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

* This is a basic dream report as I have a substantial backlog of unrecorded dreams to upload in a short space of time, prohibiting  a full analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment