Tuesday 15 September 2015

Dream 500

'Politicians Get Sexual in Special House'
Dream date: 13 September 2015

Day 6 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment - Kurt Cobain Dream
This is Day 6 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment and contains all relevant links.

Scene 1: My House in the Dream - Time Unknown
I am not sure if I was 'me' in the dream - or someone else, as I did not specifically see what I looked like. I felt like me, but I had a different set of family circumstances. My mum had dark hair, which was shoulder-length and I had a younger sister, who also had shoulder-length black hair. I was in the kitchen/living area of our house, which was small and dark, but quite ordinary looking, with a large wooden table, which we were standing around. I was packing a suitcase because I was going away on a special holiday to an unknown location. The items I was putting in the suitcase did not seem to have any recognisable or practical use - they were trinkets or just small, weird decorative items - many of which were white with a lacy, or highly textured finish. I cannot describe them any better than this. The suitcase was slowly filling with these weird objects and I saw that my clothes were underneath. I felt very privileged as I has been specifically selected (I am not sure how) to go to the location. I did not think that I would miss my family and was eager to go.

Scene 2: The Special House - Time Unknown
I then found myself in the special house. It had a circular interior and the walls were painted a bright blue, with white or cream panelling or borders. There was a mezzanine level and I stood on there, looking down at the lower floor. I noticed that the toilet was just in the middle of the room, with no privacy, but assumed that this was OK because I would be alone in the house anyway. I went back downstairs and wondered if I needed to study. Straight in front of me was a door leading to my bedroom. I had a look in this room, and found it was an ordinary (but still circular and nicely decorated) room which reminded me of a hotel or boarding house.

I was aware that a period of time passed while I was in the house.

Scene 3: My House in the Dream - Time Unknown
I was back in my family home and wanted to go to the circular blue house again, but was aware that my time there had finished and I probably was not allowed to go again. It seemed as if someone else would be able to visit there now. My mum/sister were pleased to see me, but I just wanted to go back to the house. I then made arrangements to go - I checked my suitcase was packed (I do not think I had even unpacked, but I needed to check my little ornaments were still there, which they were, in addition to a number of paperback books which I am not sure I had seen before). I am not sure how my return visit to the house was arranged, but I was excited to be given another chance to return.

Scene 4: The Special House - Time Unknown
I went back into the special house. I cannot remember travelling between my family home and the special house at any point in the dream. I walked down the stairs from the mezzanine level and saw that David Cameron and Nick Clegg were present. I was not happy, as I thought the house was only being inhabited by myself and I wanted to be alone. Both politicians were dressed in suits and as soon as I got down to the ground floor (to the spot outside 'my bedroom' door, both Cameron and Clegg started hugging and kissing each other passionately. Cameron was running his hands up and down Clegg's body in an erotic way. I thought that I needed to escape in case they invited me into a threesome/threeway sex situation, but although Cameron winked at me over Clegg's shoulder, acknowledging that I was watching them, they didn't want me to take part and continued their sexual activity. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 20:30 - 09:15 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO

Dream Information:

Dreamsigns:
  • I had a different family in this dream
  • I saw the Prime Minister and leader of the Liberal DemocraTS Party being sexually intimate

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • I have seen references to David Cameron, Prime Minister in the media recently, which is usually a regular event on a daily basis
  • My boss and his assistant who I work for at university are called David and Nick - I had been on a night out to a gay bar with both of them (and the rest of my colleagues) on a work night out at the end of my training week

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream did not have any associations or references to Kurt Cobain or Nirvana, and wasn't a very pleasant dream towards the end, as I do not like either David Cameron or Nick Clegg and did not want to watch them getting it on with one another. I did enjoy being in the special blue circular house as it felt so calm and peaceful there and the atmosphere reminded me of another feeling/memory, which I cannot put my finger on. I guess this is an example of dream deja vu. Certainly this dream had a strange feel to it in terms of the way it felt like I was remembering or reliving a real-life experience (when I woke up and thought about it).

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream does not seem in any way connected to my dream incubation experiment theme!


No comments:

Post a Comment