Sunday 6 December 2015

Dream 522

'My First Ever Boyfriend'
Dream date:  5 December 2015 (Day 5 of Lucid December)

This is Day 5 of Lucid December, where I attempt to induce as many lucid dreams as possible using various induction techniques, described below.

Scene 1: A House, Sheringham - Day

I was in a house - I am not sure whose house this was, but I was aware that it was in Sheringham. MS had been summoned (not by me, but I am not sure who did this). He looked like his teenage self (although in fact, judging by his Facebook profile picture, he hasn't really changed much anyway). I saw him standing beside a window. Then, without warning, we started having sex - in missionary position on a double-bed - I wondered if we were actually in MS's old bedroom because of the position of the bed in the room, as well as the general shape of the room, but I am not sure. I could not really pay much attention to my environment, as I was engaged in the sexual interaction with MS. I remember looking at his face during this and paying very close attention to him. After the sex was over (I think we were interrupted), I felt disappointed and thought that I should initiate a repeat performance, although something was preventing me from doing so.

TIME: 03:00 - 10:00 hours - no Wake Back to Bed method used (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO 
SPECIAL NOTES: 
  • Cognitive induction techniques, adapted from the MILD Technique & Tholey's Combined Technique to induce a DILD (Dream-Initiate/Induced Lucid Dream) - critical reflection (in conjunction with reality checking - see below); intention; auto-suggestion; affirmations before sleep and during WB2B - 10 minutes prior to sleep; 10 minutes during WB2B 
  • Reality checks (target: 15 - 20 a day); actual: 11 (moderate-good)
  • Wake Back to Bed Method (WB2B) - sleep for approximately 5 - 6 hours (to attain all necessary deep sleep; or where sleep deprived, wake naturally without an alarm), wake for 10 - 15 minutes; perform cognitive techniques; sleep for a further 45 - 90 minutes, during which I will hopefully be in the 'best' REM stage of the sleep cycle for lucid dreaming - I did not perform WB2B on Day 5 of Lucid December
  • Note that I smoked some cannabis on the night of this dream (a short while before sleeping), which may have affected my dreaming

Dream Information:
  • My first ever boyfriend (MS) and I started 'dating' when I was 13, nearly 14 (I was in Year 9 at high school). MS had just joined our school. moving from London. I was really impressed by MS, because he smoked cannabis and had a very rebellious streak. He was a skateboarder, which was one of our common interests, as well as music tastes. His family home was quite bohemian, with a laidback atmosphere; because MS had a floor to himself (it was a huge house, which I think used to be a guest house, as there were lifts inside) and therefore, could have as many people over as possible, and we weren't supervised in the house. MS was often in trouble at school. After we had been dating for a few weeks (we were too scared to even kiss each other for a while!), MS began asking me if I would have sex with him, but I refused as I was far too young and scared! Then, one night, I was banned from his house, because his dad happened to come into his room unexpectedly while MS and I were sitting under the duvet on his bed; me topless (it was the first time I had shown a boy my boobs!) I used to sneak over to see MS when his parents were at work! I recently became aware that MS got a PhD from my university (where he also works) - I haven't seen him on campus, but one of my friends/colleagues, DC, knows his quite well.

Dreamsigns:
  • Sex with my ex boyfriend

Recurrent Dream Themes
  • Dream Sex

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • I had discussed my sex life the day before this dream took place

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was quite surprising, as I am not sure what made me think of my ex-boyfriend, let alone have a sex dream about him! This was an enjoyable dream.

* I have forgotten some aspects of this dream (I was not sleeping in my own bed, and was awoken by an alarm) - if I recall anything else, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment