Monday 14 December 2015

Dream 530

'Masturbating in the Bath'
Dream date:  12 December 2015 (Day 12 of Lucid December)

This is Day 12 of Lucid December, where I attempt to induce as many lucid dreams as possible using various induction techniques, described below.

Scene 1: My Bathrom - Night

I was in my bathroom - laying in a bath of hot water. I just found myself in this situation (no earlier dream scene to establish how I came to be taking a bath). I started to masturbate - I had the urge to do it and touching myself was very pleasurable. I was then aware that someone was outside the bathroom door. The door started to open because I had not locked it. I shouted out: 'I'm using the bath' and I discovered the person about to enter the bathroom was my housemate/colleagues, SH. I did not see her, as the door only opened a tiny bit, and she would not have been able to see me either. I heard her say: 'Sorry' and close the door.

TIME: 02:30 - 10:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place - no WB2B)
LUCIDITY: NONE
SPECIAL NOTES: 
  • Cognitive induction techniques, adapted from the MILD Technique & Tholey's Combined Technique to induce a DILD (Dream-Initiate/Induced Lucid Dream) - critical reflection (in conjunction with reality checking - see below); intention; auto-suggestion; affirmations before sleep and during WB2B - 10 minutes prior to sleep; 10 minutes during WB2B 
  • Reality checks (target: 15 - 20 a day); actual: 7 (poor)
  • Wake Back to Bed Method (WB2B) - sleep for approximately 5 - 6 hours (to attain all necessary deep sleep; or where sleep deprived, wake naturally without an alarm), wake for 10 - 15 minutes; perform cognitive techniques; sleep for a further 45 - 90 minutes, during which I will hopefully be in the 'best' REM stage of the sleep cycle for lucid dreaming - no WB2B performed
  • Potential REM Rebound Effect from cannabis smoked recently
  • 100 mg of 'lucid dream supplement' Vitamin B6 (2 x 50 mg pills, taken at midday and just before sleep)

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note 

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
No particular waking thoughts and emotions connected with this dream.

* I may have forgotten some of this dream because it was so much shorter than my usual dreams. However I am not sure. If I recall anything else about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment