Sunday 8 May 2016

Dream 620

'Crumbling Teeth'
Dream date: 4 May 2016

Scene 1: Unrecalled
I cannot recall the start of this dream at all. I remember it involved my former boss at the law firm I used to work in, and me being at work. I was not in my house in Norwich, the location was somewhere far away, because in the second scene (below) I remember being surprised that I got home so quickly. I think this scene may have taken place in an outside environment. 

Scene 2: My Bedroom in Norwich - Time Unknown
I was in my room in Norwich, sitting on me bed, towards the end. There was another (unrecalled) dream character in the room, also sitting on my bed. I know it was a friend or family member from real-life. I was touching my teeth and lots of white fragments were falling out of my mouth into my hands. I was not concerned, as I had been doing a teeth whitening treatment, and I perceived the crumbling teeth to be 'what was supposed to happen'.

TIME: 03:00 - 09:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • Work - see Daily Key Triggers 3/5/2016 (Work Meeting with Boss)
  • The day of this dream I had been using bicarbonate of soda to whiten my teeth - I hoped this would also remove any plaque on the back of my teeth (as I had read an online article about this). I have a dentist phobia, so I am not able to get my teeth whitened professionally and have never been for dental treatment since I was in primary (elementary school). When I wrote a status on my Facebook about how I burned my mouth using bicarbonate of soda, I ended up having an argument with a very annoying person on my friends list who tried to make a series of jokes about how I must be using bicarbonate of soda to cook up crack cocaine for sale. The white fragments of tooth in the dream resembled crack rocks, so was clearly influenced by these events

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I recalled more of this dream upon waking - enough to recognise that the first scene involved work (relating to Daily Key Trigger themes) and took place in a location other than my home. I forgot the details of this dream by not recording it early enough after waking (I did not record it for a whole day), and then having an intervening dream (Dream 621) afterwards, which seemed to wipe the memory of this dream out of my mind. The second scene was recalled much more clearly. 

* I have definitely forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment