Friday 27 May 2016

Dream 640

'East London Screwface'
Date: 27 May 2016
Time: 06:30 - 13:00 (I woke up from this dream due to an alarm clock)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Moderate 

Scene 1: A Fairground (Location Unknown) - Day
I was at a fairground - with JCA, a Facebook friend who is from America. He was running the fair. It was daytime, but not sunny and I was performing squats. I found I was able to squat so low that my butt could touch the floor and I was surprised by this new ability.

I then noticed that JCA had a large poster of his face on a noticeboard nearby. He was screwfacing (frowning, looking tough). I asked him about his expression and he said: 'DL took the photo because he's influenced by East London now'. I asked what this meant. JCA told me that DL had a new girlfriend who lived in East London and he (DL) had 'autographed' her glasses (spectacles) for her. I telephoned DL and said: 'Do whatever you want, you don't have to hide stuff from me...'

I then decided to take a ride on a fairground ride, which was run by JCA. It was a car-shaped seat - red and yellow, which was mounted at an angle (so not vertical, nor horizontal). The front of the car (black and rounded in shape) came down to act as the safety bar. holding you into the ride. I was scared (I don't like fairground or theme park rides in real life, and this was also true of the dream), but once the ride started, I saw that it was gentle and not scary at all - it just rose up a short distance in the air, and rotated at a relatively comfortable speed. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream at present, but some memories may come back to me at a later stage.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • JCA was running a fairground
  • I could squat so low that my butt touched the floor
  • The situation with DL and the new girlfriend from East London

Day Residue: 
  • I perform around 100 squats per day - including the day before I had this dream
  • I saw JCA post some selfies on a Facebook page we are both members of

Waking Reactions: 
I think I have forgotten some details of this dream, as it seemed much longer and more interesting when I woke up from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment