Wednesday 11 May 2016

Dream 623

'Cracked Pearlies'
Date: 10 May 2016
Time: 18:00 - 21:20 (Short Nap: I woke up from this dream - naturally)
Type of dream: Dream scene fragment - normal/non-lucid
Dream recall: Partial recall - weak

Scene 1: A Domestic Bathroom (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
I was in a bathroom - it wasn't my real life bathroom, or a bathroom which I recognise from real life, but it felt familiar. I looked in the mirror above the sink. I did not notice if my appearance was different from real life, but I did see that one of my teeth - centre, bottom row, which is slightly chipped in real life - had a crack which ran down the entire length of the tooth, down to the gum line. I pushed the broken tooth with my finger and heard it make a cracking sound. I walked over to the bath, worried. I was not sure if I could get treatment for my tooth (I have a phobia of dental or medical treatment), and wondered if anyone else would notice it.

Extra Information: None of  note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 
None of note

Dreamsigns: None of note

Day Residue:
  • The day before this dream I was listening to a Klashnekoff track 'New Era' from the Terra Firma album, The Foundation (2006) in which there is a lyric which goes: 'rappers are better learning that / chatting will get their pearlies cracked'
  • The day before this dream I had been doing some home teeth whitening treatments using bicarbonate of soda and hydrogen peroxide
  • The day before this dream I had seen an online article about Johnny Depp posted on a news website. The image of Depp used showed stained and uneven teeth, which led to many comments from Facebook users who were shocked at the state of his teeth
Waking Reactions: None of note

No comments:

Post a Comment