Sunday 1 May 2016

Dream 615

'Jay Z's Ass Abscess'
Dream date: 27 April 2016

Scene 1: A Domestic Interior (Location Unknown) - Night
I was in a domestic interior, sitting on a sofa in front of a large TV. The TV was playing a weird Scarlett Johansson movie, which was half animated, half live-action. The movie was boring and complex to follow. I was sitting beside someone who I think was my Nan, and on the other side of her was Jay Z. I stood up, and attempted to show Jay Z my 'underboob' area, by pulling up my top. Jay Z did not want to see my underboob area, telling me it was 'inappropriate'. He stood up too, and pulled down his jeans to show me a large abscess on his butt cheek. My Nan did not react or participate in the conversation. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 02:45 - 08:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I was with Jay Z

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:


Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was interesting, as it clearly reflected the influence of my daily key triggers from both 25/4/2016 and 26/4/2016. Jay Z was reluctant to be involved in any kind of sexual activity outside of his marriage (reference: Lemonade received vast publicity due to it's insinuation of Jay's extra-marital affairs), as well as 'underboobs' (see the underboob bra I referred to for 26/4/2016). The dream contained other indications of day residue - references to Scarlett Johansson being cast in a live-action remake of an animated movie; and the abscess Jay-Z showed me on his butt. 

* I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment