Sunday 22 May 2016

Dream 636

'Next to Me, or In-Between?'
Date: 22 May 2016
Time: 11:00 - 16:50 (I woke up from this dream - naturally)
Type of dream: Dream scene fragment - normal/non-lucid
Dream recall: Moderate recall

Scene 1: A Domestic Interior (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
I cannot recall much about this dream. There was some action at the start, which I have forgotten, but I ended up sitting on a desk, with MR (a boy from my hometown/school, who I have not seen since I was a teenager - although I believe he is on my Facebook, but doesn't really post much). MR was going to have sex with me. The idea didn't repulse me in the dream, although I would not be sexually attracted to him in waking reality. However, before the sex could take place, something interrupted us (I cannot recall what it was). 

I ended up walking into a bedroom, which resembled my bedroom in my former childhood home in Pine Grove, Sheringham. There was a double-bed underneath the window, and my cousin, HM was sitting in the bed, either writing or reading something. MR also entered the room and suggested that we all sit in the bed together. I felt resentful towards HM for being there, and asked MR: 'Do you want to sit next to me, or in-between us both?' MR said that he would prefer to sit next to me, which made me feel happier. 

There was another part of the dream involving my aunt, VF - HM's mum. I cannot recall what happened. I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My former childhood home at Pine Grove, Sheringham as a dreamscene location

Dreamsigns: None of note

Day Residue: 
  • The day of this dream I had been discussing HM (my other aunt, CJ and cousin CAJ were visiting her) with my Mum on the phone

Waking Reactions: None of note.

No comments:

Post a Comment