Saturday 30 April 2016

Dream 614

'MURDER!'
Dream date: 25 April 2016

How ironic! In my last post I mentioned that I was temporarily suspending my Dream Incubation (Serial Killer Dream) Dream Incubation Experiment as I had not had much success and I wanted to try a new experiment which was a little more flexible and easy. Then, in the early hours of this morning, when I had a few hours sleep (after being sleep deprived due to no sleep the previously) I had a dream, which I have forgotten a large amount of, due to interruptions by my phone, waking me up. However: IT WAS A SUCCESSFUL DREAM INCUBATION on the the serial killer theme! You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE


Scene 1: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Night

I was in my Nan's house in Sheringham. We were talking, but something annoyed me and we started arguing. I cannot recall what it was about. I got into a rage and found I was holding a large serrated hunting/military type knife. I started to stab my Nan repeatedly in a frantic rage, aiming primarily for the head, face and neckIt didn't seem to affect her - there was blood everywhere, but my Nan was still standing, moving and interacting with me, as if nothing happened. I told her to sit down, which she did. I then stabbed the knife into the top of her head, and left it there, leaving the house. 

I then noticed that my phone screen was broken - there were 2 large cracks in it. I saw this as I was walking along a dark street - I am not sure where I was exactly. Every time I checked the screen of my phone, the crack was bigger, deeper or a new one had appeared.

There was a scene with a male dream character and an object which I perceived (upon waking) to be a doll's house. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 05:45 - 11:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I was acting violently towards my Nan! NEVER EVER would this happen

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • A cracked/broken phone screen

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was very much related to my Dream Incubation Experiment - I was trying to stab my Nan to death! The dream did not feel like a nightmare, but I dislike the fact that I had this dream and it makes me annoyed that the one dream I have where I commit murder/attempt murder - or at least a violent knife attack - it had to be on my Nan, not a random dream character or someone who seemed to deserve my anger. NOT POSITIVE! But I have to expect that this might happen when incubating controversial or 'dangerous' dream themes - perhaps my subconscious is teaching me a lesson? 

* I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment