Monday 27 January 2014

Dream 228

Dream date: 24th January 2014

I was in a cafe - not the one I used to work in, but a different one - it was long and narrow, with units along the wall. The cafe was brightly lit and there was no division between the kitchen and the dining area - it was all one big room. I was at one end of the counter, chopping something on a wooden board. CMH was at the other end, with another (unidentified) female, who was another waitress.worker. I asked CMH if she could pay me and she said she was unable to do so, because there hadn't been enough business. I turned towards the door of the cafe and suddenly a swarm of people - literally thousands in one big crowd - surged through the doors. I wondered how they would all fit and whether we would be able to serve them all, but was happy as I thought this might lead to me getting paid out of the profits. 

The scene changed and I was in my bedroom at my nan's house in Sheringham. The room appeared as it would in real-life. I was sitting on the end of my bed, while my cousin HM sat at the top, on the pillows. I was sorting through a huge tupperware box of makeup - it was overwhelming. I was removing items, many of which were nail polishes. I noticed that there were several the same colour - a pale lemon yellow. I started to stack them up on the bed, confused as to why I had so many identical nail products. Although I kept removing articles of makeup from the box, it never seemed to empty - it was as if it was bottomless. I began to feel uneasy, although I have no idea why. I woke up from this dream feeling very anxious and on edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment