Sunday 17 January 2016

Dream 546

'Deleted Facebook Profiles'
Dream date: 16 January 2016

Day 6 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment
This is Day 6 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior, Location Unknown - Day
I was with MS in an interior scene. I was pleased to be around MS, although something made me think (upon recalling the dream after waking) that he was a composite character - a combination of him and another male known to me in real-life, although I am not sure who). I wanted to spend a lot of time with MS, but he told me that he 'only had 1 day left' (I took this to mean that he would be leaving the next day) and he wanted to spend it with KT. I felt very annoyed and jealous of this and tried to persuade him to stay with me, but he was adamant that he wanted to see KT, although he promised he preferred me to her. I could not understand why he would go if this was true. MS left to go to KT and I felt lonely and abandoned. 

I decided to message MS on Facebook and ask him to come back to me, but he did not have a Facebook profile (I was looking on a computer). I then decided to go to KT's Facebook and send her a message asking for MS to get in contact with me, but I noticed that she had deleted her Facebook profile. I was anxious and wondered if they had deleted their profiles so that I had no way of getting in touch with them. 

There was some kind of party going on outside the house I was in - I could see it out of the window - there were fairy lights in the garden and it was now dark, indicating that night had fallen. I could see a number of tables set up in a row on the grassy lawn - they had white tablecloths on them and there were people wandering around - I think some of them were my family members as I definitely remember seeing my mum outside, arranging the tables.

TIME: 04:30 - 14:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES:  14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment:
  1. MILD Technique 
  2. Tholey's Combined Technique
  3. Dream Incubation methods
  4. Dream Visualisation methods
  5. 100 mg of 'dream supplement' Vitamin B6 taken
  6. 5 Reality Checks
  7. No WB2B

Dream Information:
  • MS was my first ever boyfriend at high school. I recently found out he works at my university, although I have not seen him on campus. I had a sexual dream about him not so long ago
  • KT was a girl in my year at high school. She is on my Facebook, but I have not had cause to think about her and have not seen her in person since our school days

Dreamsigns:
  • None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • MS
  • Abandonment by a male/loss

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note 

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

There were no specific waking thoughts or emotions connected with this dream

* I have definitely forgotten some aspects of this dream because it seemed to be quite long and I am sure that I remembered more of it upon waking, but before recording it. If I recall anything else at a later stage, I will record it below

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream does not appear to be connected to the theme of my Dream Incubation Experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment