Friday 1 April 2016

Dream 600

'Two Black Bars'
Dream date: 31 March 2016

This is Day 32 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE

Scene 1: An Interior Scene (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
I have forgotten quite a lot about this dream, as I woke up (by surprise) at 04:40 hours, and was extremely thirsty, so my first priority was going downstairs to get a drink, before even trying to recall a dream.

I was with my Mum in an interior, which I cannot recall. I was sitting down, and my Mum was standing up. I was telling my Mum that I was volunteering to be Kanye West's driver. I was certain that I could do this job. My Mum was trying to convince me this would not happen, telling me: 'You can't be Kanye's driver because you don't have 2 black bars'. In my mind's eye, I saw a red car with 2 black bars across it (see below image, which I have created to illustrate what I saw). I said: 'I've got one black bar though...'

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 22:00 - 04:40 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The conversation was nonsensical and meaningless

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • The day of this dream I had seen an article about Kim Kardashian's infamous nude photograph, which has the 2 black bars hiding her modesty (see image below) - I had defended her right to pose nude without criticism of her morality or feminine expression of sexuality in relation to some very conservative and judgemental comments made by readers under the article, which appeared in The Daily Mail
  • The day of this dream I had said that I would never want to drive an automatic car (i.e. one with automatic gears), because it isn't proper driving - DL had then questioned my own driving abilities, given I have never taken a single driving lesson and have still managed to crash 2 cars
  • My Mum - who is driving up to Norwich with my Nan in a couple of days, to take us for lunch - has a new car (which I think may be an automatic!)
  • Kim Kardashian's body is always subject to media coverage and speculation. Leading up to this dream, I have been working out every single day, especially focusing on my glutes (butt muscles) as I have a large butt naturally and like to make it fuller and rounder with exercises targeting my butt muscles, such as squats etc. I admire Kim Kardashian, because her body is my 'ideal' and I relate to her as she is of a similar ethnicity to my own, and therefore represents a very 'Middle Eastern' type of beauty (she is American-Armenian and I am British-Iranian). I perceived the remark 'you don't have 2 black bars' to relate to the nude photograph of Kim in the bathroom (which is the location I do most of my squats!) - I therefore was unable to meet and work for Kanye (as his driver) because I 'wasn't Kim Kardashian'

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was not related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, and I have forgotten quite a lot of it. It wasn't particularly interesting.

* I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment