Sunday 3 April 2016

Dream 601

'Cars & Tooth Loss'
Dream date: 2 April 2016

This is Day 34 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE

Scene 1: Outside my House (Norwich) - Day
I was standing at the entrance of my house. It was daylight. I saw a car drive up to my house. Driving the car was ZT - a girl I went to school with. 

The middle tooth in the bottom row of my teeth had fallen out, but I was not concerned

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 02:00 - 08:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I would have been very concerned if one of my teeth fell out

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • The day of this dream I found out a girl who was in my year at school died suddenly a while ago (I saw a reference to this on Facebook) - this may have caused me to think of ZT, as we are also in the same year at school and therefore knew each other
  • My Mum was coming to pick me up from my house in her new car the day after this dream

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was not related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, and I have forgotten quite a lot of it. What I could remember was so vague and brief that it wasn't particularly interesting.

* I have definitely forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment