Monday 11 April 2016

Dream 603

'Amphibian Textbook'
Dream date: 5 April 2016

This is Day 37 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE

Scene 1: Interior (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown

I was in a classroom with an (unknown in real-life, friend in the dream) male dream character. We were standing beside a desk with lots of textbooks on it. The dream character and I were about to teach a class. He picked up something which was a mixture of a frog and a fish - by it's leg. In the dream this was a 'textbook'.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 23:00 - 07:30 hours (I don't know when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The frog-fish composite, which was 'a textbook'

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • None of note
Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was not related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, and I have forgotten all of it, except this small fragment from one dream scene.

* I have definitely forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment