Thursday 21 April 2016

Dream 610

'Weird Weed in Bad Hotel'
Dream date: 17 April 2016

This is Day 49 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE

Scene 1: A Hotel (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown

I was in a hotel room, with RBA and some other (unknown) dream characters. RBA was telling me that my cannabis was under the bed (I had apparently been waiting for it to be delivered). Under the bed there were two baggies of cannabis. RBA told me they were both mine. I also saw a piece of lined notebook paper with some extra buds of cannabis on it - I assumed this was some cannabis RBA had set aside for himself. 

I then laid down on a bench or table and was joined by RBA. I was wearing flesh-coloured underwear. RBA started to touch me and rub my clitoris through the underwear. This was a 'wet dream' and I had an orgasm (in real-life). The other dream characters were still in the hotel room while this happened, but I was not concerned about this, as I was enjoying the experience so much. 

I then went downstairs in the hotel to the lobby or dining-room area. It looked like a lounge of a house. Sitting on floral patterned sofas were a group of Irish males, who ran the hotel. One of them had a deformed leg, which he was holding in a weird angle - like it was bent at 90 degrees, but with the knee bending in the wrong direction. There was no foot, just a gristly stump of grey flesh. I don't know what I wanted to speak to this male about, but he ended up saying that my hotel room needed to be cleaned because we had left it so dirty and untidy. I did not think that the room was dirty of untidy. The Irish male with the deformed leg told 2 of the other males - who were thuggish-looking and were his family members) to go and clean the room. I tried to stop them (because I wanted to go and get my cannabis first), so I told them that I would clean the room myself. The male with the deformed leg said I would be 'charged a fine for cleaning costs'. 

I went back to the room and took the 2 baggies of cannabis to the window ledge to roll a joint. One of the baggies contained very high grade cannabis, which made me pleased. The other baggie looked like it contained cannabis at first, but when I emptied it out onto the windowsill, it was actually brussels sprouts and white powder! I rolled a joint from the good quality cannabis and smoked it at the window. 

I went back downstairs and sat in a dining chair. Pennywise the Clown from Stephen King's IT (novel: 1986; movie: 1990) was present and he stood beside my chair and started to interview me about 'what man I wanted to fuck next'. I was not happy to be interviewed about my sex life by Pennywise and I was scared of looking into his mouth as he spoke to me, because his teeth looked razor-sharp and completely rotten. I wanted the interview to end, but I did not want to insult or offend Pennywise, because he was being friendly, but I feared he might become aggressive if provoked.

Scene 2: A Seaside Ice Cream Parlour (Location Unknown) - Day
I then found myself in a seaside ice cream parlour. My aunt VF was sitting on a stool at the counter and behind her I could see the beach through the window - it was a sunny day. My aunt and I were having a conversation (I cannot recall what it was about), and at some stage she denied that SAF1 and SAF2 were her daughters. I was then arguing with her, saying she was their mum and they were my cousins, but I could not get her to admit it. I then realised I was carrying a large brown leather-bound book (A4 size) and this was a history of our family and may also have been a photograph album. I was trying to find the page which proved VF was the mother of SAF1 and SAF2, but the book was so thick and the pages were so thin, with such small print, that I simply could not locate the right page to prove my aunt wrong, which was frustrating. I then walked down the counter, towards the window. I stood there and watched a young male dream character use what looked like a coffee machine to make a pink ice cream sundae in a large bowl. I then feared that he - or someone else - had stolen my family history book, but as soon as the male dream character had finished making his sundae and stepped away, I could see my book was laying on the counter behind him, where I had left it, and I felt relieved. 

TIME: 03:30 - 10:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The deformed leg of the Irish hotel owner
  • One bag of cannabis was brussels sprouts and white powder
  • Pennywise the Clown as a dream character
  • My aunt, VF denied her daughters were actually her daughters

Recurrent Dream Themes:


Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • I had bemoaned the fact that Dream 608 had been a sex dream without any kind of sexual pleasure - weirdly, 2 days after this dream, the person who I had sex with in this dream, a former school friend who lives in Sheringham (and knows my Mum and my Nan because they use the bookmakers (betting shop) he manages) contacted me out of the blue (no contact for several months) by text message, asking when I was next visiting Sheringham!
  • A couple of days before this dream I had seen a Facebook friend post a status saying Stephen King's IT is his favourite novel by the author. I had agreed and then mentioned I was writing my own book which referenced the character/canon/novel
  • I am writing a novel which features the character of Pennywise the Clown - and had been discussing this with RBA recently (I was really grateful of the fact RBA asked me how my novel writing was progressing - since no-one really seems to care when told someone is 'writing a book' - when I said I had not worked on it recently, he told me I needed to start doing more as he was keen to read it. This is what a true friend who is interested in you does and I really appreciated it!
  • The day before this dream, my aunt VF had responded to a Facebook status I had written about a previous party at my uncle GC's house (which VF and the rest of my family attended) where I had vomited on the floor  after drinking excessive amounts of vodka and smoking cannabis, which made everyone laugh at the time, because one of my cousin's friends had given me a colander (which isn't the best vomit catching object, given it has multiple holes!!!)

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was not related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, although it was a super-fun dream to have experienced and was so vivid and strange, with the added bonus of having a sexual ('wet') element to it, which is always welcomed if I am not sexually active in my real-life!

* I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment