Wednesday 13 April 2016

Dream 604

'RBA & the Pizza Confusion'
Dream date: 7 April 2016

This is Day 39 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE

Scene 1: Hotel Room (Location Unknown) - Night

I was in a hotel room with RBA and I was drunk. RBA ordered a pizza from somewhere, but I did not want to order a takeaway. When the pizza was delivered I decided I wanted some and asked, but RBA would only give me one slice. I folded my slice in half to eat it. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 03:00 - 10:30 hours (I don't know when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: I drank vodka before this dream and the alcohol would still be in my system - so I was drunk in real-life and drunk in the dream

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • Drinking alcohol before sleep - I woke up and thought the dream was real for a moment
Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was not related to my Dream Incubation Experiment.

* I have definitely forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment