Wednesday 25 January 2017

Dream 767

'Benches for Children'
Date: 24 January 2017
Time: 20:00 - 23:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Dream fragments
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: My Kitchen, Norwich - Time Unknown
These are dream fragments which occurred while I was falling asleep - they felt like they were thoughts/daydreams of my waking mind and where not situated in any specific time and place within a narrative, but were more like independent, abstract ideas.

There was a bench which was 'intended for children to sit on' which was to be destroyed and I wanted to protest against it. I did not see the bench of the children - this was just a thought.

Standing in my kitchen, in my flat (this was obviously related to a location, but was not like I was actually there experiencing this as a series of actions, more like a weird 'false' memory) - my housemate SC and I had to deal with a large blue object - it was a bright electric blue (very similar to THIS COLOUR) and seemed to be made of plastic. It had to be lifted from the work surfaces and put on the floor, but it was so cumbersome, it kept hitting against the sink. It reminded me of swimming pools. 

Piano - somewhere in Central London. Memories of visiting this location with EB several years ago (and him talking about something historical while we sat outside a building which may have been a church or some other form of grand public building set off from the main street).

Prosthetic limbs in white surgical stockings on the floor.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 
  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • None of note

Day Residue
  • None of note

Waking Reactions: 
As these were 'dream fragments' as opposed to a full, narrative dream, I do not think they are related to my Dream Incubation Experiment. 

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:

No comments:

Post a Comment