Sunday 20 March 2016

Dream 589

'Food Swap'
Dream date: 18 March 2016

This is Day 19 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE

Scene 1: An Interior (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
I cannot recall much at all about this dream - I was woken by my phone and therefore, the dream memory faded almost immediately.

CC (my Mum's friend was present). There was some kind of dinner party happening. I saw a lobster - it looked very large and red, almost like a cartoon version of itself. Food was being swapped amongst assembled (unrecalled) dream character guests. I then realised we were actually swapping suitcases, not food.

TIME: 06:00 - 11:15 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:
  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • The food we were swapping became suitcases

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • A party/dinner-party - CC as a guest

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was clearly not related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, and I did not have any particular waking thoughts or emotions associated with it.

* If I recall anything else about this dream, I will record it below.

*Recalled Dream Scene (20 March 2016, 04:23 hours)
I was sitting outside my house on my front doorstep (my home in Norwich) and my Mum was with me. She told me that GC's flat in Cromer had been rented out (GC, my uncle, temporarily rented a flat a short distance away from his family home, in the dream, he must have 'bought' the flat in order to rent it out as a landlord, or be sub-letting it as a long-term tenant - it wasn't clear in the dream). She was saying that it had been rented out for far less money than he could have got for it. I wished I knew he had been intending to let it, because I wanted to move to Cromer.
*Memory Trigger: I was writing an article about dreams and perceived reality and the word 'Consensus' made me think of 'Cromer' and then I thought about how I really liked Cromer as a seaside tourist town (it is similar, but larger than Sheringham, and approximately 4 miles away) and how much I would like to live there. This made me suddenly remember this dream scene, although I am not sure how this scene fit into the general sequence of the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment