Monday 21 March 2016

My New Social Media: Tallulah La Ghash on Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr etc


Hi Dream Explorers!
I have a lot of new social media platforms which you can add/subscribe to/follow me on! All the links are below - click on each link which will open in a new page! Some of them are in the process of being set up and having content added, so bear with me while I get everything organized!


Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TallulahLaGhash
Follow me on Twitter: @TallulahLaGhash
Follow me on Instagram @tallulah-la-ghash
Follow me on Tumblr: tallulah-la-ghash
Subscribe to my Tallulah La Ghash Youtube Channel
Tallulah La Ghash on Flickr
Snapchat: TallulahLaGhash
Email me at: tallulahlaghash@hotmail.co.uk

Here are some recent photographs of me, rocking an Amy Winehouse-inspired style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment