Thursday 9 February 2017

Dream 774 (NSFW - ADULT CONTENT)

'Crashing Weddings'
Date: 7 February 2017
Time: 22:30 - 04:00 & 04:40 - 12:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally, then went back to sleep shortly afterwards, where I had a second dream)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: Location Unknown - Day
I was aware that a friend from my university undergraduate days was getting married (this is a boy I thought I was in love with, and hooked up with a number of times, although nothing serious developed and we never had full sex, only foreplay. When this male started a relationship, he would still contact me and refer to his continued attraction towards me, which was frustrating as he only ever seemed to want me when I was unavailable, either because of his own relationship, or because I was with someone else myself). This male, PP was a composite of himself and Anakin Skywalker (so, Hayden Christensen, although PP is half-Asian and looks nothing like Anakin/Hayden in real life). In the dream I thought to myself 'they've been morphed several times to look like that' meaning they have been spliced together (I am not sure who was responsible for this) until they formed the ideal composition of both men - see below for an image I have created of PP and AS as a composite dream character which I made using a Face Morph programme, which is quite relevant to the dream. In the dream PPAS was actually marrying his real life wife, RS. I saw some scenes of what the wedding would look like - they appeared in my head or in the space before my eyes - I saw items draped with white fabric and flowers, with PPAS and RS standing holding hands. I decided that I should crash the wedding to prevent the marriage from happening, so that I could confess my love for PPAS and enter into a relationship with him. This did not seem immoral in the dream; in fact it seemed like the best possible idea and my mind was set on it. I was worried that I might be late for the wedding and miss the opportunity - I knew I only had an hour before the ceremony started, but thought that it might take me longer than that to get to the destination. 

I then woke up for a short while, before falling back asleep and having another dream, recorded below.

Scene 2: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I have referred to this scene as Scene 2, even though it was really a separate dream. I am not sure of how many scenes this dream had - I did not pay attention to my locations or surroundings and have forgotten many aspects of this part of my dream.

I was with R3A - his behaviour was different from usual and I was aware of someone (maybe a dream character, maybe someone I knew from real life) telling me that R3A was an expert on fine cuisine, which I did not believe in the dream (and is not true in real life). There seemed to be some kind of journey that R3A and I took together and me feeling relieved that he was accompanying me, rather than me having to go alone. I was happy to spend time with him. I know there was some interaction which I have forgotten.

I then saw R3A sitting on a chair. I decided that I wanted to have sex, so I began to straddle him. He said to me: 'There is so much wetness' and I was aware that fluid was gushing out from my vagina, a sign of how aroused I was. I positioned myself so that I could lower down onto his erect penis and I started riding him, feeling like I was about to orgasm - making this a 'wet dream'. I woke up during the sex part of this dream, before I was able to fully reach orgasm.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 
  • Star Wars 
  • Men from my past
  • R3A as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • PP was a composite dream character with Anakin Skywalker
  • PP was not yet married
  • The interactions with R3A

Day Residue
  • I had seen PP post on Facebook
  • I see countless Anakin memes online every day
  • On the day of this dream I watched a review of the animated movie, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) which features Anakin Skywalker - I had commented to my friend DL that the animation was terrible and none of the characters, especially Anakin, looked like they should
  • I had watched a funny review of the Star Wars prequel movies on the day of this dream - in the review relating to Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002), I was reminded of the scene where Anakin secretly marries Padmé Amidala

Waking Reactions: 
I am not sure how this dream is related to my Dream Incubation Experiment. I always enjoy dream sex (it is the safest, most drama-free sexual experience for a single woman!) and I regret the fact that I woke up before I was able to achieve orgasm. In relation to Scene 1, I guess many years ago being able to start a relationship with PP would have been a very conscious and real desire of mine - but nowadays I have no residual feelings towards him. He is a married man and a father and to be honest, he doesn't really physically attract me as much as he used to, despite the fact he looks pretty much the same as he did when I knew him at university. 

I am aware I have forgotten some aspects of this dream - especially from the second section - Scene 2. If I recall anything else, I will record it below.

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:

No comments:

Post a Comment