Sunday 12 February 2017

Dream 776

'Page 10'
Date: 11 February 2017
Time: 15:00 - 20:45 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: A Workplace (Unknown Location) - Time Unknown
There was a scene involving a female boss - I cannot recall the exact scene, but this female boss (a dream character) and I were in a room - there may have been other dream characters present. Some kind of disaster had happened - it involved a flood or water coming out of a tap and not being able to stop, and had happened within a kitchen/bathroom (somewhere with a sink). The female boss was angry and was shouting, but seemed to be resolving the problem, which was a relief to me (despite it not being my fault or affecting me in any obvious way). I cannot recall anything else about this aspect of the dream.

I was then reading a magazine. On the contents page, I saw that on page 10, there was an article about my friend, R3A. I went to page 10. The article was written by a female journalist. The only part of the article I can recall was the opening line, which was describing her meeting R3A (for an interview) in a nightclub. The opening line was: 'He wasn't paying me any attention because I'm not blonde and beautiful'. I laughed at this.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 
  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • I do not have a female boss
  • The article about R3A in the magazine

Day Residue
  • R3A recently did a performance which was positively received/reviewed 

Waking Reactions: 
I do not think that this dream is related to my Dream Incubation Experiment. There is really not much I can say about this dream, as not much happened. 

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:


No comments:

Post a Comment