Monday 1 October 2012

Dream 86

Dream date: 28th September 2012

I was in some kind of booth - like an old fashioned bank of some sort. There was a counter with partitions for privacy. Everything seemed vague and sepia-coloured, wishy-washy - making me think of Wild West films. I looked down at my hands. I saw I was holding banknotes and coins. I began counting them fast, flicking them through my fingers, like a bank-teller does with notes. I said (to someone unseen): "I bet you haven't seen someone count money as well as I can..."

I was then in a bedroom, laying front down across the width of the bed, on top of a white duvet. JH was there, sitting on the edge of the bed, in front of me. She showed me a two-page spread in a fashion magazine, where she was featured as a model. There were close-up images of her face. I admired them.

No comments:

Post a Comment