Tuesday 2 December 2014

Dream 320

'Foetus'
Dream date: 28 November 2014
I was laying in my bed in my home in Norwich and I was aware that I was a foetus. It worried me. I could only see my arm on top of the duvet, which was bright pink and transparent, with blue veins running through it. My mum entered the room and I slowly began to grow and solidify into an adult.

I was then at my nan's house in Sheringham - she was there, as was PS and DL. PS had to leave. As he got into his car, I went outside the house to see him off. It was daylight, but cloudy. PS said: 'I'm so tired' and indicated that he wanted to stay, but I told him that he had a long drive ahead of him and he should go.

I went back into the house and started performing squat exercises. DL presented me with a late birthday present, which was a new digital video camera. I was excited with this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment