Saturday 16 April 2016

Dream 608

'Weird Sex Dream'
Dream date: 15 April 2016

This is Day 47 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. You can read the details and methodology of my latest Dream Incubation Experiment by clicking HERE

Scene 1: An Interior (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown

I have forgotten a large amount of detail about the early parts of this dream. Like always, perhaps the lost details will come back to me eventually, as sometimes, with a particularly vivid dream which I recalled initially upon waking, something will trigger the forgotten dream scenes to resurface. 

There was a scene in which I was worried (on DL's behalf) in case there 'wasn't any hot sauce'.

I cannot recall how the context arose, but a male dream character (unrecalled - normal appearance) was telling me I should get into a bed with SW (a male from Sheringham, who I used to go to high school with, and am still acquainted with, largely over Facebook chat). He told me I must have sex with SW. I was worried because I hadn't brushed my teeth. I decided that I didn't have time to do it. The room in which the bed was in felt similar to my bedroom in my Nan's house in Sheringham, although it wasn't that room. The male who had ordered me to get into bed with SW just stood watching as I pulled back the white duvet to see SW underneath. I got into bed. I saw SW had a huge erect penis (much bigger than the average size - abnormally large). The penis was really pink, and SW was still wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts - he had pulled his penis out of the gap at the front. Without conversation, I started to sex with SW while we laid sideways, facing each other - a position which would not have been easy in real-life. 

This wasn't a wet dream and I did not orgasm or experience any sexual pleasure from this dream - it felt like 'wrestling' or bodies rubbing together, which is typical of my non-sexual sex dreams.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 01:30 - 10:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • Being told I should have sex with someone and just complying, while the person making the demand remained in the room

Recurrent Dream Themes:


Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • The day of this dream DL had rang me before I went to his house for dinner, asking me to bring some paprika, as his local shop did not have any. We also discussed a curry we had recently eaten
  • The day of this dream I had been watching a CinemaSins video about Batman (1989), which features a soundtrack by Prince. I once told SW - a huge Michael Jackson fan - that Prince was the better musician, which led to a heated debate. The day after this dream I saw news on social media that indicated Prince's plane had to make an emergency landing and him requiring medical treatment
  • I had been watching a Youtube video from 'grav3yardgirl', Bunny Meyer, which focused on negative reactions to her untreated teeth. I posted a comment about my own fear of the dentist and problems this has caused me, which were similar to those expressed by Bunny
  • The day before this dream I had seen one of my Facebook friends post a picture of herself with a large sex toy. The day before this dream I had dreamed of a dream character receiving a blowjob. I had mentioned this dream on my Facebook, and a male friend had then sparked a conversation about oral sex, which prompted me to (jokingly comment) 'I'm always thinking about blowjobs' (I'm not)

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was not related to my Dream Incubation Experiment. It was also quite a boring sex dream, with no pleasure element for me :(

* I have definitely forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall anything else later, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment