Friday 22 November 2013

@TallulahLaGhash

Why not follow me on Twitter? Just follow @TallulahLaGhash, by clicking on the hyperlink above. I post tweets to show when I have updated this Blog, with links to new dream records and articles, for easy navigation and enjoyment of Viva La Ghash. You can also email me directly at tallulahlaghash@hotmail.co.uk by clicking on the link. I now analyse and interpret dreams for other people FREE OF CHARGE, and will provide you with a detailed Dream Interpretation Report in exchange for a written account of your recalled dream and permission to include it and your La Ghash Dream Analysis on this Blog (I will of course protect your identity  by anonymising the Dream Interpretation Report so far as possible and NEVER printing your full name or contact details). Please email your dreams to my above email address, or send me a Tweet and I will respond as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment