Wednesday 28 May 2014

Dream 248

'Jay-Z & Beyonce's Boring Tea Party'
I was in an unfamiliar, yet ordinary looking lounge area. There was a window adjacent to the door, in front of which was a window-seat and a long table with items laid out for a formal tea-party. The lighting in the room was very dim, although I could see that it was daylight through the large window. Jay-Z and Beyonce entered the room and sat on the window seat. I cannot recall what they were wearing, but they were deep in conversation and not acknowledging myself or the other (unknown, unfamiliar) guests. I went to the back of the (smallish) room, where there was a big dresser/wooden unit positioned against the wall (opposite the window). Notorious BIG (aka Biggie Smalls) was leaning/perching on the corner of the dresser (quite impossible due to his large size). He was eating something and asked if there was any butter available. I saw a floral display on the dresser, and pulled it forward to reveal a huge stack of gold-wrapped packs of butter, which tumbled forward. I gave one of these to Biggie. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment