Thursday 15 January 2015

Dream 350

'Stabbing Out Eyes'
Dream date: 9 January 2015
I do not remember much about this dream.

I was in a house where I lived (not sure where) and I was being burgled. It was as if I knew this was going to happen before it actually did. I was running around the house and locking doors, which were wooden and old-fashioned, with big bolts. I think the burglary took place, but I did not see the burglars.

I went downstairs and found that I was in my old childhood home in Pine Grove, Sheringham. The lights were dim and the  electric fire was on full. My mum, stepdad and another young (unknown) male were in the lounge also. I went up to the young man and plunged two big knives into his eyes, blinding him. He was in shock and pain, but did not seem to blame me for this violent act.

The blinded male and I went out and were standing on the step of a house, knocking on the front door. When the door was opened (I am not sure who by), the blinded male and I robbed the inhabitant of the house, getting a huge stack of money.

This is all I remember about this dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment