Sunday 19 June 2016

Dream 656

'Big Lake'
Date: 18 June 2016
Time: 22:00 - 06:00 (I woke up naturally from this dream, then fell back asleep) 06:00 - 10:50 
Type of dream: Dream fragments
Dream recall: Weak recall

Scene 1: Exterior Scene (Location Unknown) - Time Unknown
I have forgotten much of this dream, because I woke up after having it, then went back to sleep for a few hours, meaning the dream memories faded.

I called RBA on the phone, and he said that he couldn't speak because 'he was in a dangerous area' - I saw images of grey concrete.

I saw a big lake. There was some kind of creature - maybe an amphibian or insect - I cannot recall, but it was on the other side of the lake (which is the only part of the location I can recall) and my Mum, who was standing beside me, told me that we had to 'get the boxes out of the water'. The boxes were prizes of some sort. If we didn't get the boxes, the creature would destroy them. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • The events of Scene 1 generally

Day Residue: 
  • None of note

Waking Reactions: 
I cannot recall hardly anything about this dream, but if I remember anything else, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment