Monday 15 February 2016

Dream 564 (NIGHTMARE)

'Golden Shower'
Dream date: 13 February 2016

Scene 1: A Public Toilet - Time Unknown
I was in a big, white public restroom/toilet. The entire room was tiled in white and brightly lit. Adjacent to the toilet cubicles was a large glass display, in which there was an odd-deformed version of JA - a former work colleague and friend who I have fallen out with following her betrayal. She was smaller than usual and seemed to be part-monkey. She was suspended by ropes, so it looked like she was hanging in the air, and there were objects also hang up, on the outside of the display cabinet, which looked like brown leather boxes and pouches. I knew the 'JA monkey' was a dangerous threat to me and was behind the cage for my safety. I went over to the display and started touching the brown leather objects hung on the outside of the glass. I looked into the display and saw there were plants/foliage/flowers in there, behind the JA monkey. As I touched the objects, the JA monkey reacted violently and aggressively, banging on the glass of the display which made me jump back in fear. 

I was then aware that I had a dream character companion in the room with me - I think it was a female, but I cannot recall anything about them, other than this person was my friend in the dream and I am not sure if they are someone I know from real-life. This person told me that I had to be careful because the JA monkey wanted to attack me. There was some  further action/conversation, which all took place in the same location. 

Somehow, the JA monkey broke loose from the display, which caused a panic. I knew other dream characters were now in the public toilet, but again, these were all people I knew in the dream. The original dream character informed me that the JA monkey was specifically out to get me, which caused even more fear. I was told the best thing to do would be to hide in a toilet cubicle, lock the door and wait until the JA monkey could be returned to the display cabinet. I did so - I noticed the toilet cubicle door was a deep orange colour and had a huge gap (of about 50 cm or more) between the bottom of the door and the white tiled floor, which worried me as it was obvious the JA monkey could slide underneath and get me this way. I could hear chaos and raised voices outside the toilet cubicle, and after waiting awhile, scared and anxious, I opened the door to see what was happening. 

The dream characters were all crowded around the toilet cubicle and when I opened the door, they tried to stop me, telling me to stay inside. They were all shouting it at me at the same time, but before I was aware of what was happening, the JA monkey jumped from the top of the cubicle onto me, knocking me to the floor. She then urinated on me - the stream of urine was bright yellow, hot and seemed to take ages to be released onto me - covering my entire body and face. There was at least 5 litres of urine and I felt dirty, disgusted, terrified, etc. The dream characters were screaming in panic and I was hoping that someone would help me as I felt like I was drowning in the hot urine splashing down onto me. The JA monkey was evil and wanted to kill me with the golden shower. After a period of time, during which the JA monkey continued to urinate on me while I laid on the floor, the original dream character friend grabbed her and handcuffed her, with the intention of returning her to the glass display. I was then reassured by other dream characters that the ordeal was over and I was safe, but I felt violated and shameful of what happened and was not pacified by the idea the JA monkey was back behind the glass cabinet, as she had been able to break free before and was likely to do it again. 

This dream felt like a nightmare because of the levels of terror I felt. I cannot recall what else happened.

TIME: 08:00 - 17:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:
  • A 'golden shower' is where people urinate on each other for sexual gratification

Dreamsigns:
  • The whole dream was a dreamsign - it was all bizarre

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day before this dream I had been discussing 'golden showers' (generally - not from personal experience - with DL). I had mentioned that if I was forced to participate in a 'golden shower', I would prefer to be the one who urinates, not the person urinated on

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream was awful - I experienced it as a nightmare and felt terrified throughout, and then ashamed and dirty afterwards. 

* I may have forgotten some parts of this dream. If I recall anything further, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment