Sunday 26 April 2020

Dreams 1073 & 1074

Dream 1073
'Something about my Neighbour'
Date: 2 April 2020
Sleep times: Night (Unknown)
Dream type: Normal Dream
Additional: Dream Incubation Experiment - A Mermaid Dream (Day 6) - Partially successful (reference to my neighbour AWJ)

Scene 1
Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown
I cannot recall anything about this dream, but I woke up with a negative mindset and I am not sure why. I know it involved my friend/colleague and neighbour, AWJ.
  • AWB loves mermaids and I had seen some of her mermaid-themed collages (she produces a feminist zine) on the table when I went round to visit my friend DH

Dream 1074
'Testus'
Date: 2 April 2020
Sleep times: Night (Unknown)
Dream type: Normal Dream
Additional: Dream Incubation Experiment - A Mermaid Dream (Day 6) - Partially successful (reference to sponges/seafood)

Scene 1
Location: An urban, city environment 
Time: Night
I was in an urban, city environment and it was night. Everything had a very deep, midnight blue colour to it and I assumed it was the transition from dusk to night. I was standing right in the middle of the road, where the traffic would drive down. I was with a number of dream characters who I cannot recall, but I knew them in the dream. I was aware that I was in a rap collective (a hip hop group) called 'Testus'. I had a face tattoo with the word 'Testus' (I did not see this in the mirror, I saw myself in third-person perspective). The word was written in a downward slant along my cheekbone, in a deep-blue navy ink in a basic font (Ariel or Helvetica - plain and san serif). It was large and took up the whole of my cheek. I am not sure if the word was spelled correctly in the dream - it appeared to be correct within the dream itself. The group of other dream characters may have been part of my new hip hop group. 

We entered a bookshop, which I believe was in this vicinity - I cannot recall travelling there. All I recall was a floor to ceiling book shelf, which was filled with hardback books which has sponge dust-covers. We looked at the books for some time. We went into a separate room where seafood canapes were being served. I told my fellow dream characters that we must not at the seafood canapes as they would poison us. I am not sure why I thought this (whether the food was contaminated due to being poisoned or just bad). All I can recall was standing in the doorway of this room, with the other dream characters behind me, looking at the seafood canapes.
  • I do not have any specific day residue for this dream


No comments:

Post a Comment