Tuesday 9 June 2015

Dream 452

'I Can Talk to Dogs'
Dream date: 8 June 2015
I was with a big, beige dog with lovely silky fur. The dog and I could talk to one another and understand the conversation. I am not sure if we spoke in human language - or in English - or whether we communicated telepathically as I cannot recall words being used specifically. 

At one point in the dream, the dog was chewing on a biro pen. I was concerned that the dog might get ink poisoning, so I explained to the dog that it was dangerous. The dog stopped chewing the pen and I was pleased to see that only the outside plastic was damaged and the ink cartridge was still intact and had not leaked. 

I have forgotten the other parts of this dream, which seemed pretty long and detailed while I was dreaming it.

TIME: 15:30 - 23:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: No


Dreamsigns:
  • I could talk with dogs! (A - Action/C - Context)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I was just happy that my dream involved the ability to communicate with dogs, since they are my favourite animal!

* I know I have forgotten various aspects of this dream, but if I recall them I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment