Saturday 25 March 2017

Dream 796

'Jobs & Broken Phones'
Date: 22 March 2017
Time: 21:00 - 04:20 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
My best friend from high school, SVF, was involved in some kind of scam which related to either work or education.

There were some black gloves, which has the fingertips cut out from them. 

Scene 2: An Exterior Scene - Day
I was then in an outside location - a grassy field in bright sunshine. There was a bench in the middle of the field. CEC and I were standing beside this bench, when we were approached by SW - a boy from our high school. He offered us both a job. I then saw that the bottom of my mobile phone screen was cracked, and I could almost get my finger underneath it. I was confused as to how my phone screen had broken, but I said to CEC: 'I am due to get an upgrade soon anyway'.

Scene 3: My Kitchen/Lounge, Norwich - Time Unknown
I was in my own flat, trying to decide how I could cut cheese thin enough to use it for something which required grated cheese (but in the dream I did not have a grater). I started to cut the cheese in very thin squares and laid them out on the worksurface and chopping board - there were loads, at least 20. I wondered if I had chopped up too much cheese. SC and ML came into the kitchen. They were going to make a lasagne. I started talking to ML, realising that the cheese I cut looked a little like lasagne sheets. I started to walk a short distance away and ML asked SC: 'Should be use the turmeric oil?' I felt jealous because I wanted to use turmeric oil too.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Broken mobile phone screen

Dreamsigns: 
  • I have not seen or heard from SVF in years

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had I had posted on my Facebook profile about a job offer I received and CEC commented 
  • I had been telling R3A a story about SW the day before this dream
  • The day before this dream DL and I had been discussing mobile phone upgrades and how they were due soon for both of us
  • On the day of this dream I had eaten cheese - and cut it rather than grated it - not because I did not have a grater, but because I could not be bothered to grate it
  • I saw ML make a lasagne in my kitchen a while ago and we had a conversation about whether you should pre-soak/soften lasagne sheets before constructing the lasagne
  • I used to use a homemade turmeric oil (made from the grated root of fresh turmeric) to treat my acne (it worked). I currently have acne and had recently mentioned it to ML
  • SVF and ML both have Scottish heritage 

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten almost all of this dream - there seemed to be a lot more detail to it than I have been able to recall. If I remember anything else, I will record it below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment