Thursday 22 January 2015

Dream 353

'Chinese Eastenders'
Dream date: 16 January 2015
I had a sister, who was Chinese and younger than myself. We both had beds in my bedroom in my nan's house in Sheringham. The single beds were side-by-side - the way my mum and I used to share the room in my childhood. My dream sister and I were in the beds, holding hands across the gap. We were watching a Chinese version of the UK soap, Eastenders. It seemed to involve a lot of very small people walking around in circles. 

It then transpired that my 'sister' was actually a traveller (a gypsy) who was taking part in a talent competition in an outside environment. I cannot recall what she looked like, other than she was a small child and had dark hair. She had a different family - her father (mature man with a dark beard) was cheering her on as she performed a dance on some grass in a circle of onlookers. When she finished the dance, she was given a red lollipop. I could see all this while standing at the window of my bedroom, although it did not feel as if I was watching from the window, it was more like I was also outside at the same time. It was night-time when I experienced this scene from the bedroom window, but daylight when I experienced it from the outside grassy location. I cannot explain the double perspective of this scene.

I was then watching a TV show about two makeup artists who were standing outside some shops in an urban environment during a cloudy day. Everything looked grey and dull. The two young female makeup artists were fighting over the same man, who was standing on the other side of the road. I knew this was a TV show, although I did not see the screen - it was as though I was standing on the street with these dream characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment