Thursday 15 September 2016

Dream 698

'My Subconscious Wishes on a Meteorite'
Date: 15 September 2016
Time: 04:00 - 11:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Strong recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: Field at my University, Norwich - Night
There was a party which involved my work colleagues. One of my female colleagues, DBD summonsed me outside to look at the sky, above the lake. I saw that there were a number of planets visible in the sky - Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter - but they were huge and brightly coloured - yellows, reds and blues. They were different sizes, some just a little smaller than the moon, others slightly bigger. I wondered why I had not seen news about this weird planetary phenomenon, but I did not recognise it as a dreamsign.

I then saw a number of shooting stars - I 'remembered' there was supposed to be a meteorite shower/some comets in the sky and recalled (in the dream, not real life) reading on the internet that this would be happened. I realised that what we refer to as 'shooting stars' are usually meteors/comets. but it is good luck to wish on a shooting star, in the belief that your dream will come true. I saw 3 or more shooting stars and decided to make a secret wish on them. I will not tell you what I wished for, because superstition  says that you must not break the secret. However, I can confirm that my subconscious dream me wished for exactly what my conscious waking brain would have wished for, which is satisfying, as it shows that I know what I really want.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 
  • The planets were huge

Day Residue: 
  • I saw DDB recently in workplace training
  • Yesterday I wrote a Blog post which referred to meteors/comets
  • Recently I have been watching documentaries about space/the universe
  • Last night (the early hours of the morning) I noticed the moon was huge and bright orange-red

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. This was a nice dream and I enjoyed the fact I was able to wish upon a shooting star and my subconscious dream self picked the same wish I know my conscious would have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment