Monday 19 September 2016

Dream 699

'Child Protection'
Date: 17 September 2016
Time: 03:00 - 10:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: Unrecalled - Day
I saw LD2 sitting on a bus. I was standing outside the bus and he was sitting by the window seat, staring out.

There was some sellotape being stuck to paper. My Mum had a new job working in child protection with abused children.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, because I did not record it when I first woke up.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Mum as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • My Mum had a new job

Day Residue: 
  • I have been spending a lot of time with my friend LD2 recently. We both wanted to do the same job - a bus trip to Heathrow to pick up international students enrolling at the university we work in. I am signed up for this job, but LD2 has to stay on campus to do a different job for International Arrivals week

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. I cannot recall enough about this dream to say whether it was enjoyable or not. If I recall anything else about this dream I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment