Friday 23 September 2016

Dream 702

'Wanna Buy Some Pussy?'
Date: 22 September 2016
Time: 20:00 - 09:30 (I woke up from this dream due to my cleaner ringing the doorbell)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

Scene 1: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was in my Nan's house in Sheringham. There was a conversation between my Nan, my cousin HM (who was her child self) and me. I cannot recall what the conversation was about. 

Scene 2: A Shop, Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was then in a shop, with members of my family, including my Nan. We were standing beside some shelves in a very busy part of the shop. My Nan said something to me, and I turned to see that there were piles of coffee table books (big, illustrated hardback books) piled behind us on the floor, in a messy display. I looked at the shelves surrounding us and noticed that the items for sale were all very varied and diverse. A small glass jar caught my attention - inside were 3 pieces of raw tuna steak. It was expensive and I showed it to my Nan. I then said in a very loud voice: 'Who wants to buy pussy?' (meaning: pay for sex with a woman). A male dream character - white and middle-aged was standing behind me. He said in an excited voice: 'I do!' to which I replied: 'I was just joking, you can't buy pussy in this shop, it's for books'.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, but I think there are some details I have forgotten. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Sheringham as a dreamscene location
  • My family as dream characters

Dreamsigns: 
  • The weird shop

Day Residue: 
  • The day before this dream I had considered buying tuna for dinner

Waking Reactions: 
This dream did not reference my Dream Incubation Experiment or Eminem. I did not have any strong waking reactions to this dream, although I did find it odd and unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment