Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dream 901

'Blue Sky Photography'
Date: 28 January 2018
Time: 02:30 - 11:130
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: An Unknown Exterior - Day
I was in an outside location, although I do not know where it was - it seemed like I was sitting on a beige or sandy coloured clifftop or ledge, looking out over an (unknown) rural landscape. I was with a male dream character, who was something I think I know from real life, but who I cannot recall. It was someone I felt was a friend. 

I was looking at the sky, which was a bright blue, with long, thick, criss-crossing diagonal streaks of an even brighter blue colour, which looked phenomenal and spectacular. I started attempting to take photographs of this amazing skyscape with my mobile phone.

Scene 2: An Unknown Domestic Interior - Time Unknown
I was then in a domestic interior, which I cannot recall. I had a pain in my left thumb and my Mum, who was present with me, was telling me I needed to go to see a doctor to diagnose what was wrong. I did not want to go to the doctor. The pain was really bothering me, so I examined my thumb and found that the entire thumbnail had fallen off and my skin was red and raw underneath. After seeing this, I felt no more pain and I was not worried about my lost nail. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • The way the sky looked
  • The situation with my thumb

Day Residue: 
  • On the day of this dream I had noticed that the dusk sky was really beautiful
  • On the day of this dream I had seen an 'unaesthetic' image of a foot where the toenail had fallen off or been removed - my own thumbnail in the dream closely resembled the real life image I saw. In my own life I have previous removed a fingernail after it became infected and then deformed from wearing fake nails. It did not bother or disgust me and the pain was not unbearable, although I do have a high pain threshold when it comes to 'self-surgery'
  • I knew my friend was waiting for test results from the doctor

Waking Reactions: 
This dream was not in any way as unsettling as it seems upon reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment