Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dream 902

'Sex with Luke Skywalker'
Date: 30 January 2018
Time: 04:30 - 10:00
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Strong recall 

Scene 1: A Hotel/Boarding-House/Dorm Room - Day
I was in some kind of hotel/boarding-house or perhaps a university dorm-room - it was not exactly clear. At one point I thought there might be 2 rooms, as although the room remained the same in style/furniture, at different points in this dream (I am not sure when exactly), the bed changed position and was against a different side of the room. The room was pretty basic - there was a single bed, a wardrobe and some drawers. It was not hugely dissimilar to my own bedroom in real life. It was day and I was aware that I was only in this place temporarily - I was staying there on a visit.

There was some reference to ironing clothing (I think I felt like I needed to do it, but did not want to) and at some point I stepped outside the room and saw other dream characters standing around in a hallway which was lined with doors, making it seem more like a hotel/university halls of residence. I did not know the other dream characters and I felt a bit lonely. I went to lay down in my bed and I was facing the wall.

Shortly after this, I felt another person's presence in the room. They got into bed and started spooning me. I then became aware that this was Luke Skywalker, as he appears in Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (2017). I was aware that Luke wanted to have sex with me, and without saying anything, I indicated that I was consenting by reaching behind me and trying to undo the fly of his trousers - which were jeans. Luke started removing his jeans so that we could have sex. He seemed able to have sex with me without me removing (or recalling removing) any of my own clothing. The sex was really enjoyable, although I am not sure if I experienced a wet dream in real life. The experience felt very pleasurable in the dream though, and I was disappointed that it did not last very long (it wasn't as if Luke prematurely ejaculated - the sex seemed to last for a few minutes, I just wanted it to continue). Luke then told me that he had some business to deal with, but he would soon return and spend some more time with me. He seemed genuine, but for some reason I did not believe or trust him.

I was feeling anxious being alone in the room, so I kept looking out into the hallway to see if Luke was coming back. At one point I was walking down the corridor and saw some more dream characters. I tried to start a conversation with them, but I cannot recall what happened.

I went back to my own room to wait for Luke, and I looked in a mirror which was mounted on the wall near the door to my room. I saw that I did not have any eyebrows and all my eyelashes were white. This did not make me feel happy.

Luke did return and I was really glad to see him. I asked him to not leave me alone again, but he said that he would need to keep leaving as he was a Jedi and had matters to attend to, but he would make sure he saw me in between. I felt sexually obsessed with him.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Star Wars characters 

Dreamsigns: 

  • I was having sex with Luke Skywalker

Day Residue: 
  • I have been in hotels where the person I am staying with has had to leave and I have been alone and bored
  • On the day of this dream I was tweeting using an alternative Twitter account I have - and Mark Hamill (the ACTUAL LUKE SKYWALKER!) liked my tweet, which was really exciting for me! He is an awesome person and I was happy he paid me a second of attention
  • A few days before this dream I had been watching the latest Petscop videos on Youtube. Previously, when staying in a hotel, I had shown my friend R3A some of the Petscop analysis videos on Youtube. In the 'game' there is reference to a character named 'Care' who is not growing eyebrows. This has been analysed as being a reference to child abuse of some kind
  • I have been applying vaseline to my eyebrows and eyelashes before sleep to help them grow and also stay in place
  • Once, I was having sex with someone who knew I love Star Wars, but instead of role-playing as Anakin (the character I would most like to have sex with), he said: 'Imagine I'm Luke Skywalker' which I found funny as I have never felt/expressed a desire to have sex with Luke Skywalker and he had made a mistake 

Waking Reactions: 
This dream was really enjoyable - other than being anxious about Luke returning to me and the loss of my eyebrows. I really enjoyed the dream sex with Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment