Tuesday 12 May 2015

Dream 431

'I Want a Daughter One Day'
Dream date: 7 May 2015
I was in my kitchen in Norwich, but the kitchen was slightly different from how it should appear in real-life. There was a large industrial-looking sink next to the stove/oven. I was washing up, while smoking a cannabis joint. I dropped the joint (which was nearly full-sized) down the plug hole and felt despair at the waste. I then realised my nan was in the kitchen. A small pan of Bolognese /ragu sauce was cooking on the stove top. On the handle of the pan were some basil leaves - balanced. I wondered if we should eat the Bolognese now, and when I looked at the pan again, I saw the basil leaves had fallen into the sauce. Someone rang on my doorbell - I think it was CJS at the door, but I cannot recall this part of the dream well. 

I then found myself in my parent's flat, sitting on the living-room floor. My mum was seated in her usual chair and there were other people (unrecalled) sitting in the room with us. I was saying that if I ever have a baby, I would like it to be a daughter (actually, if I ever have children, I would prefer sons). 

I was then in my nan's living-room in Sheringham, but the room seemed different somehow. A very fat woman with dark hair,  big glasses, wearing a bright blue top, was with me - I think there was also a male dream character as well, but I cannot remember actually seeing him - I just sensed his presence and maybe heard his voice. The fat female dream character was trying to fight with me, physically. She was very violent and she grabbed hold of me and tried to wrestle me down. I was fighting back against her, but her weight meant that she had the advantage. I was pushing her with all my strength and then running across the other places in the room to escape her. She was lumbering after me. I then noticed that she had a lit cigarette. I was standing in the kitchen doorway, beside the armchair which is next to the door. The fat female dream character threw the lit cigarette in my face, intending to burn my eyes. The cigarette fell on the floor, behind the arm chair. I then realised that it had burned a hole in my mobile phone, which was in my hand. At first I thought my mobile was my actual smart phone, but when I looked at it closely, it was a blue Nokia - a cheap, simple model. There was a burn hole in the screen and I felt annoyed. 

TIME: 05:00 - 12:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES: None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • My kitchen looked different to how it should appear in real-life (F - Form)
  • My nan's living-room seemed different (F - Form)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Cannabis
  • My nan's house in Sheringham as a dream scene location

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I had no specific waking thoughts and emotions that I recall.

* If I recall anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment