Saturday 16 May 2015

Dream 440

'Broken Computer & White Chocolate Airplanes'
Dream date: 15 May 2015
I was looking at a blue desktop computer (a PC) which was covered in thick dust. I was not aware of the larger environment in which I was situated, other than the fact it was a domestic location. I wanted to clean the computer, so I started to use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust from the keyboard. I then noticed that parts of the computer were broken and laying on the floor beside it. These looked like artificial/prosthetic limbs, wrapped in bandages. I tried to reattach and 'arm' to the side of the computer screen, but failed to do so. 

I then found myself doing squats and donkey kicks - i.e. butt exercises.

The scene changed and I was in the shop at my university, looking at a display of boxes, by the cash desks. These boxes contained white chocolate airplanes - and were part of a business venture started by my ex-boyfriend, MT. I thought MT must be very rich now.

I have forgotten the rest of this dream.

TIME: 01:00 - 10:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES: None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • Artificial limbs were part of the broken computer (F - Form)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Broken computers/laptops

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day of this dream I had made attempts at cleaning my laptop keyboard.
  • I do a lot of squats and exercises on my butt, daily.
  • MT is a trainee pilot - he comes from a successful, wealthy family. 

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
There were no specific waking thoughts or emotions connected to this dream.

* I have forgotten some aspects of this dream. If I recall them, I will record them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment