Thursday 14 May 2015

Dream 436

'The Ghost Upstairs'
Dream date: 12 May 2015
I was in some strange school programme which was residential. I was staying in dorms with other people (other students) and the dorms looked a lot like my bedroom in my nan's house in Sheringham - the layout of the room was similar, except each room had two beds in it so we would be sharing.

The teacher was an older white female dream character with grey hair. I was with another female dream character - my age, white, with blonde hair. I assumed that I would be allocated to share a room with her. My female friend told me that I should avoid her cousin as he was 'mad and dangerous'. It then transpired that I would be sharing a room with my friend's 'mad and dangerous' cousin. However, when I met him he seemed like a nice person. He had blonde hair and was dressed in quite alternative clothing (I cannot recall exactly what). His girlfriend would be sharing his bed, which was on the right side of the room. 

The cousin, his girlfriend and I were all in our bedroom, trying to get to sleep. The cousin told me that there was a ghost living upstairs and we were all very scared. I tried to get the cousin and his girlfriend to get out of bed so that we could leave the room and avoid the ghost. Suddenly, a grey figure entered our room. It was the ghost. I am not sure if it was male or female, although it had a human shape. I think it was wearing robes or a long flowing item of clothing. We were all petrified and rooted on the spot, unable to move away. The ghost stood in the doorway, staring at us - we could sense it was malicious and evil in intent, even though we could not see it's face. It made no sound at all and we did not say anything as we were too afraid. It looked like a statue which could move.

TIME: 23:00 - 09:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: None
SPECIAL NOTES: None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I was in a strange residential school programme (A- Action/C - Context)
  • The dorms were very similar to my bedroom in my nan's house in Sheringham (IA - Inner Awareness/F - Form)
  • The ghost (A - Action/F - Form/C - Context)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Being enrolled in a class or learning programme

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This dream did not leave me with any specific waking thoughts or emotions. While it was scary when in the dream, I did not feel scared when I awoke, like I do sometimes when experiencing a nightmare. I would not describe this dream as a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment