Saturday 23 July 2016

NEW YOUTUBE VIDEOS - WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY DREAMS?! & HOUSE TOUR VLOG

Hi guys! 

Thanks to all my loyal followers & subscribers, both new and long-term - your continued support and interest in my online work is so very much appreciated and I love you all!

Sorry for the hiatus in creating videos for you - to apologise for the long time since I last recorded a video, I have made one about the current problems I am experiencing in my dream work, and also a little house tour vlog, so you can see my current accommodation! I hope you enjoy both! Please 'like' my videos and subscribe to my channel! See below for all my social media links and how to find my various online hideouts!


Come and join me on my social media!

Follow me on Twitter: @TallulahLaGhash
Follow me on Instagram @tallulah-la-ghash
Follow me on Tumblr: tallulah-la-ghash
Subscribe to my Tallulah La Ghash Youtube Channel
Tallulah La Ghash on Flickr
Snapchat: TallulahLaGhash
Email me at: tallulahlaghash@hotmail.co.uk

My second Blog, Tallulah La Ghash - dedicated to creative pursuits which are not related to dreaming

I now have a second Youtube channel, Tallulah Zombieface, dedicated to my futile attempts at recreating iconic celebrity makeup looks and just having a general chat with the online world! Even if you are not interested in makeup, you might find my new channel entertaining because: 1. I discuss different topics to those covered in my original channel, Tallulah La Ghash; and 2. I am so untalented at applying makeup, it might be entertaining for you to see me throw products haphazardly at my face and end up looking zombified!

No comments:

Post a Comment