Wednesday 12 April 2017

Dream 803

'Chinese Pagodas & Jedi Padawans'
Date: 8 April 2017
Time: 21:00 - 09:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: A School, Sheringham - Day
I was sitting next to my Mum on a sofa or long seat and we were trying to plan something, which I cannot recall.

I then discovered I was in a school, which resembled both my former primary and high school at the same time. There was to be a Jedi training module which we were going to be all participating in. The other students were my peers from real life, who I would have gone to school with, although I cannot specifically recall who they were. I was worried, because we were expecting the arrival of a Padawan from China, who was also a 'gangster' and very dangerous. I was anxious about confronting this new Padawan arrival at the school. 

I discovered that I was sitting in the canteen (which resembled a larger version of the one from my primary school), which had long desks (the width of the room, so more like benches) lined up, filling the whole room. I was sitting towards the back of the room, in the middle of a row, next to a dream character, who was someone I know from real life and a friend in the dream. We had paper in front of us, so it felt like a lesson or an exam. My friend and I were discussing the Chinese Padawan arrival and the Jedi training. I the became aware that the new Padawan was standing at the front of the class, having just arrived. I wondered what I had been scared of, because I was no longer anxious. This dream character was a young Chinese male, wearing a white T-shirt.

I went outside and saw a traditional Chinese Pagoda, which was white, red and black. The sky indicated it was day.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 


Dreamsigns: 
  • I was back at primary/high school
  • I was going to take part in Jedi training
  • A new Padawan was arriving
  • There was a traditional Chinese house in Sheringham

Day Residue: 
  • I see online references to Star Wars every day
  • 'Pagoda' rhymes with 'Yoda', who is commonly thought to be of Asian descent (despite being an alien species)

Waking Reactions: 
I cannot recall much about this dream, so there is not much I can say about it. It was unusual how anxious I felt about the new Chinese Padawan arriving - this was the most vivid part of the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment