Wednesday 12 April 2017

Dream 806

'Lesbian Orgy'
Date: 12 April 2017
Time: 04:30 - 11:00 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: A Domestic Interior, Location Unknown - Night
I was at a party in an unfamiliar house. It was dark, indicating that it was probably night time. DL and R3A were at the party. I was handed something (I cannot recall who by), which was a handwritten note on a scrap of paper. I cannot recall what it said.

A young black female dream character pushed me against a wall and started to kiss me - I realised I was part of a lesbian orgy. I cannot recall the other female dream character party guests or anything else about the house, other than I was in a bedroom which had a double bed in it and there was someone laying on the bed while the female dream character was kissing me against the wall. I could see the bed from behind her, indicating my eyes were open while she was kissing me.

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • DL as a dream character
  • R3A as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was involved in a lesbian orgy

Day Residue: 
  • A couple of days before this dream I read an online article which referenced Janelle Monae's plea to women to withhold sex from men until men stand up for feminism and women's rights. I had commented in disagreement, stating that this implied only men enjoy sex and that women 'reward' them with it (and a strike would serve no practical purpose). A gender-fluid pansexual commenter started arguing with me, telling me I should embrace 'political lesbianism' if I truly believe in feminism. I said I was not a lesbian and would not allow my politics to sway my innate sexual orientation (heterosexual) 

Waking Reactions: 
I cannot recall much about this dream, but it was clearly related to the Day Residue. I was not sexually aroused during this dream, and neither excited nor anxious/disturbed by the notion of a lesbian orgy - it felt normal and commonplace.

I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream, but if I remember anything else, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment