Sunday 4 August 2019

Dream 1023

'Marriage & Multiple Ladder Journeys'
Date: 03 August 2019 
Scene 1: An Unknown Domestic Interior
This was a very vivid dream, which would have been strongly recalled, but I was woken from sleep by AJR phoning me, so by the time I came to record this dream, I had forgotten a lot of detail.

I was in an unknown domestic interior, and it felt unfamiliar and odd to me in the dream - I felt anxious and apprehensive throughout this dream, as if I was waiting for something bad to happen, but I did not know what it was. I was walking around the interior, which was very brightly lit and decorated like a modern home - I could see that the kitchen and living space were open-plan and there were a lot of plants in this room. I could see a pile of books stacked beside a metal staircase, which was actually a ladder. This indicated that I was on the upper floor, as the ladder was going down.

I cannot recall how I came to be in another room with dream characters, but this is the next part of the dream that I remember. I was with a group of young adult male dream characters - at least 5 of them. One of them was very short and white. He had curly dark brown hair and a 'cute' face, and was dressed in a yellow T-shirt and blue jeans. I think I knew who this was when I was dreaming it - I seem to recall him being based on someone I know from Sheringham, but I have since forgotten who I associated this dream character with. In the dream, I was going to marry this male dream character, but it did not feel like a romantic relationship - more like one of convenience which was being arranged. We were friends, but not in love with one another. I saw the fact that I was set to marry this dream character as being a way of protecting myself from the unknown threat in the house. 

At some point I communicated the threat or my fear to the dream character boyfriend - but I cannot recall how I did this. He was supposed to go somewhere with the group of male dream characters, but instead, he cancelled his plans with them so that he could stay with me in the house I was afraid of. 

I have forgotten all other aspects of this vivid dream, but I do remember there was a lot of walking up and down the metal ladder with my boyfriend, and both of us were in fear of what was happening in the house. The walking up and down the ladder felt like the dream repeating itself.

Additional Notes:
  • This dream took place during the period in which I am testing the Awoken Lucid Dreaming App - please click HERE to read my introductory post which provides all relevant information about this app which is designed to help you train your mind for lucid dream induction!
  • A few hours before I had this dream I was searching for images on Google (related to dreaming) and saw an image of a boy climbing a ladder into the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment