Tuesday 13 August 2019

Dream 1030

'Elsagate Abduction Risk'
Date: 12 August 2019
Scene 1: My Former Childhood Home, Pine Grove, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was in an interior location which strongly resembled my former childhood home in Pine Grove, Sheringham. I was in the kitchen/dining-room area, standing up, leaning against the counter where the microwave used to be. I was on my mobile phone to AJR (who in the dream was in prison). His behaviour was very odd and I felt that he was being distant and problematic, although I am unable to recall what it was about the conversation which was worrying me. My Mum entered the room, wearing a dressing grown and holding an (unrecalled) white object in front of her with both of her hands. She was trying to talk to me, which was distracting as I was on the phone to AJR and was getting frustrated. I sensed my Mum was 'on AJR's side' and she referred to him as 'AJR' (so not his real name, but his initials, as I use on this Blog - I'll disclose here that his first name is indeed 'AJ'). This reference to my dream-related Blog did not act as a dreamsign/trigger for a reality check. I ended the phone call with AJR, feeling unsettled. Shortly thereafter, there was another telephone call with AJR which was also unsettling, although again, I cannot recall why. 

Scene 2: A Bedroom - Day
I was then laying in a bed in a small, barely furnished bedroom, which I do not recognise from real life. I was in a single bed, which was up against a wall. Above me was a skylight and I could tell that it was daytime as I could see the sky was blue. Suddenly I saw someone dressed as Spider-Man appear at the skylight. This terrified me. Spider-man opened the skylight and I could tell he was trying to enter to abduct or attack me. He did not say anything to me, but I knew he was a threat to my safety. I jumped out of the bed and ran down the stairs, which were the stairs in my Nan's house in Sheringham. I ran out of the front door and onto the path alongside the front garden. I could see that Spider-Man was on the pavement outside the house - about to get into a car with about 3 adult dream characters, who were my Nan's neighbours in the dream. I shouted out: 'I know you're Elsagate!' (see below for this reference - this should have been an incredibly strong dreamsign for me, but I just accepted the reality of the dream rather than performing a reality check). My plan was to preemptively attack the Spider-Man, but 'he' turned around and took off his mask. I saw that it was a very young child who closely resembled Elsa from Frozen (2013) - blonde hair in a braid, blue eyes, similar facial features. She had a transparent plastic backpack and I realised this was not the Spider-Man who had been attempting to abduct me, as I was looking for an adult male. This was just my Nan's neighbour's granddaughter who was there for a visit and had dressed as Spider-Man. 

I went down the side alleyway between my Nan's house and her other neighbour, which leads to the porch area, where there is a shed and outside toilet on one side and the kitchen window on the other. I passed by the neighbour's side door/gate and the Alsatian dog they used to have ('Jasper') - which used to always bark and scare me - was there, barking, although I did not feel scared (the neighbours either moved or died and the dog died many, many years ago). Standing in the porch area was the adult male Spider-Man, who removed his mask to reveal he was a young (20s) white male with blonde hair and a normal face.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, I think I woke up at this point due to AJR calling me on my landline phone, as I remember waking up suddenly.

Additional Notes:
  • On the day of this dream I had been watching videos about 'Elsagate' on Youtube - this is a phenomenon which has been exposed over the past few years. It involves a number of children's Youtube channels on Youtube Kids, which have names such as 'Webs and Tiaras' and 'Toy Monster' and 'Toys in Japan' - all very child-friendly names. These channels have countless videos, uploaded in quick succession - usually animated, but sometimes claymation or live action, starring actors (and children). The titles are all word salad and gibberish - but have themes of sex and fetishes, child abuse, abduction, pregnancy, abortion, infidelity, urination, excretion, violence and extreme bodily harm. injections, suicide etc - they feature popular copyrighted characters and other recognisable figures such as Spider-Man and Elsa (the most common coupling), Mickey and Minnie Mouse, MinionsPeppa Pig, Hulk, the Joker, Trump, Hitler, Pewdiepie, in addition to dinosaurs, gorilla angels and skeletons. 'Finger Family' is a discreet subset of these videos, involving repetition of a family-oriented song, sang badly in an Indian accent, and featuring the above listed characters as animated finger puppets. These videos have millions of views and many nonsensical comments which people have suggested are coded messages between paedophiles. The videos manage to bypass Youtube's content safeguards, as they are tagged in a way to circumvent the algorithm. Many children are reported to have been traumatised by Elsagate videos - conspiracy theories have tried to pinpoint the purpose of these videos, suggesting it is a form of brainwashing, to desensitise children to the nightmarish content and normalise child abuse
  • On the day of this dream I had watched a number of Youtube videos showing timelapse footage of tarantulas molting/shedding their old outgrown carapace/skin. I also saw videos of crabs/lobsters molting - Sheringham is known for being an area where crabs are caught locally and I thought about this when watching the crustaceans 
  • I have been dealing with a case for a client involving him being accused of entering a property through a window (burglary of a dwelling)
  • The day before this dream I had watched a Youtube video where Jenna Marbles gave herself a Claire's makeover - which included a children's transparent plastic backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment