Sunday 16 August 2015

Dream 474

'Cat Attack!'
Dream date: 15 August 2015

Scene 1: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Day
I was in my nan's house with various members of my family. I know CJ (aunt), VF (aunt), HM (cousin) and my nan were present. I had an argument with my nan - I cannot recall what it was about. I also had a disagreement with HM, and cannot recall what this was about either. The situation in the house was tense and fraught and no-one was getting on. HM was laying down - on sofa/bed?

At one point I was upstairs and I heard my aunt VF shout to me (from downstairs): 'You need to stop attacking people on Facebook!' I logged onto my Facebook to see what she was referring to, as I could not remember attacking anyone. There was no evidence that I attacked anyone at all, so I thought she must be mistaken.

I then saw myself in third-person, trying on a white skirt. The skirt was far too short and would not go down over my hips and butt, no matter how much I struggled. I then saw myself naked - from a third-person perspective again. I had a very deep suntan and blonde shoulder-length hair. I was standing at a bar. My butt looked massive - like I had implants or fat transfer injections. I thought it looked really good - like a Kim Kardashian butt and felt pleased. 'I' (the 'me' I was looking at from third-person perspective) then turned around and I noticed 'I' was now Tara Reid! I was not pleased at this discovery!

Scene 2: A Bedroom (Student House in York?) - Time Unknown
I was then in a bedroom which slightly resembled the downstairs bedroom I had in the rented student house when I was an undergraduate at the University of York. The room was similar in size and dimensions, although the fitted wardrobes were on the opposite side of the room. I was sitting on the floor beside the wardrobes and there were 2 female dream characters sitting on the bed. I think these dream characters were actually people I know in real-life, but I cannot remember who they were, just that they were well-known to me. We were in a conversation, although I cannot recall what we were discussing. The atmosphere in the room was slightly tense as I think we were in a disagreement about something. I then noticed a white kitten emerge from the wardrobe, and I went to pet it. The kitten ran towards the door of the room, a couple of metres away from me. I put my hand down on the carpet and moved my fingers, trying to get the kitten to chase and pounce on it (as a game). The kitten did pounce on my hand and started attacking it playfully. Suddenly, 3 more cats - all different colours - came from the wardrobe. One of the female dream characters (who owned the 3 cats and the kitten) said: 'They're going to attack!' I ran to the door, trying to escape from the cats, but they were quicker and they attacked me, biting and scratching my legs viscously. The pain felt exactly like being stung by stinging nettles!

Scene 3: Countryside - Day
I was in the countryside, on a path at the top of a very steep hill, looking down at green fields/meadows and trees. It was very picturesque as the sun was shining, the green colours were very vivid and I could see for miles. I was considering quitting my job to return to live at my nans. I then saw my nan was standing behind me. She said: 'I have less aches and pains nowadays'. I assumed this meant that she did not want me to come to live with her, although I am not sure why I drew this conclusion.

I only have a hazy recollection of what else happened in this dream scene, but there was an older female dream character who was friends/acquaintances with my nan and a shop which was either a toy store or a department store which also sold toys. 

TIME: 02:30 - 13:00 hours
LUCIDITY: NONE
SPECIAL NOTES: I drank 6 units of alcohol before this dream

Dream Information:

None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I saw myself from the third-person perspective - and noted that my appearance changed, as did my location (IA - Inner Awareness/F - Form/C- Context)
  • I turned into Tara Reid! (A - Action/F - Form)

Recurrent Dream Themes:
None of note


Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • On 9 August 2015 I got involved in a heated debate on Facebook after one of my Facebook friends posted a video which asked whether Hitler had been right in his policy towards Jewish people. My friend had added a caption which asked other people for their views on Hitler in this respect. I has argued that my friend was ignorant in asking this question as no political ideology which leads to genocide based on eugenics (and over 6 million innocent people being murdered on the basis of ethnicity/race) can - or should - be validated. I was completely shocked to see another Facebook user try to justify the asking of the question ('was Hitler right?) and got into a protracted argument with him in which he accused me of attacking the original poster (my friend) for posing a legitimate question
  • About 2 weeks ago I tried on a dress I haven't worn before. I bought it when I was quite a bit slimmer. I was pleased to see it fit me again (I have recently lost a bit of weight), although it was very tight on my hips/butt. The day before this dream I had tried on my former UEA Angels T-shirt from my cheerleading days (2005 - 2006) and was pleased to see this still fit me!
  • Everyday the media publishes multiple stories about the Kardashians and usually includes references to/pictures of their butts!
  • I feel I may have seen a recent news article on Tara Reid, but I cannot remember for sure - I seem to recall an article about Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (2015) which was released at the end of July 2015. I know I saw some news articles relating to sharks - and my friend, JD texted me about sharks about a week before this dream
  • On 13 August 2015 DL and I saw a white cat. I gestured to the cat to try and make it approach me, but something in the hedge distracted it and it ran and pounced
  • On 9 August 2015, while outside near my house at night, I was stung on my legs by stinging nettles

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
None of note

* I have forgotten some aspects of this dream, but if I recall anything further I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment