Friday 13 May 2016

Dream 625

'Holiday'
Date: 12 May 2016
Time: 18:00 - 20:45 (Short Nap: I woke up from this dream - naturally)
Type of dream: Dream scene fragment - normal/non-lucid
Dream recall: Minimal recall - very weak

Scene 1: Interior (Unrecalled/Unknown Location) - Time Unknown
I was with dream characters who are unrecalled, but known to me in real life. I think there were some members of my family. There was a 'test' which would determine if I/we could go on a holiday/trip. There was some form of going to a place and then returning. 

Extra Information: Sleep deprived for 24 hours preceding nap/dream

Recurrent Dream Themes: 
None of note

Dreamsigns: None of note

Day Residue:
  • I live at university where students are currently undergoing exams ahead of the forthcoming summer vacation
  • The day of this dream I had been discussing airplane flights with my American friend, SS
  • Yarmouth is a holiday tourist resort town - see Daily Key Triggers 12/5/2016 (Great Yarmouth)

Waking Reactions: None of note

No comments:

Post a Comment